Our grooming van is equipped with everything we need for your dog to have an enjoyable and comfortable grooming experience, including warm-water hydrobath with pressurised water suitable for all dog breeds, large dog grooming table, powerful blaster (excellent for large shedding breeds) and gentle stand dryer (for achieving the perfect fluff-dry), fully insulated, heating and/or air-conditioning, a 240 L fresh water tank and the best quality hypoallergenic shampoos and fragrances.
Our groomer, Helen, is very knowledgeable about dog body language and behaviour. We always take a gentle and kind approach to grooming and work at a pace that your dog is comfortable with. Your dogs’ welfare is always our number one priority.
- Please ensure that there is a space available on your driveway to park the van.
- If you do not have a driveway, you must be able to save space on the road directly outside your house, within a short distance for electric hook-up.
- I will provide a long electric hook-up cable, all you need to do is plug it into your mains supply.
- You do not need to provide an extension cable or water.
- Please ensure your dog has exercised before grooming.
- Before and after photographs may be taken of your dog for our own records and for use on social media, if you prefer your dog’s photos not to be included then please let me know.